Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crimson skylines and angelic clouds

There was a particular day I was at home and it was raining, not heavy but not too light.I remember sitting on the sofa, watching Mythbusters and looking out the window all of a sudden. It was a beautiful sight.

The skies were crimson, much alike blood.
I close my eyes and stretched out my hand and I pictured this scene.

"The sky was bleeding, drops of blood everywhere on my hands."

I looked to my left, and lo and behold; a rainbow.

-----

On the bus back home after work, I stared into the abyss.
Until when I looked up, I realise there was a bliss.
Light shining through the clouds, as if the sun itself was encased in clouds.
A sight to behold, that I clearly remember .

-----

"You have something in you that keeps you going on Manfred. That's good stuff in you. You never turned away from God."

No comments:

Post a Comment