Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stabbed by mere thoughts

07:00PM -
The mere thought sends a spike of pain through my chest, I've felt it a thousand and one times, but on this thousand and two, the pain causes me to cringe.

I shake my head, and alight off the train. God will protect, God has great plans, don't worry. Focus on your problems, your lifetraps, your [i]schema[/i]. Leave the rest to God, there are things we can't change or take command.

08:00PM -
"It's not gonna work over a week, a fortnight, a month Manfred. It will take maybe years to dig out your schemas and fix it. You have to be prepared."

I am prepared.

"You have to tear down the walls you have built around yourself. You have to be sensitive again, don't numb yourself to the pain. Express yourself more, use feeling-oriented words."

I will.

A long time ago, I made a promise to myself to never use the word "try". It inspires weakness, worthlessness. I broke that promise.

Can a promise be renewed? I believe so.

What do you think?





I'm really worried for you bullet train friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment